Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArcGIS Survey123 Ideas

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity (419 Idea Submissions)
Sort by:
Open
Hi,In order to be able to use third-party web services in Survey123, all requests to web services should use a proxy ...
PatriceLabbé
by PatriceLabbé New Contributor III
2 3
Open
Hi,It would be good if there was some sort of visual flag on surveys in Survey123 Connect that showed if a survey had...
JamieLambert
by JamieLambert Occasional Contributor III
1 0
Open
I know that there have been recent developments in uploading multiple photos to survey123. However, I was wondering i...
DebsGray
by DebsGray New Contributor III
1 6
In Product Plan
I have a Survey123 that needs to collect the street address of business.  So I have a couple required questions.  How...
RyanBohan
by RyanBohan New Contributor III
4 3
Open
We are looking at creating a public survey that would pre-populate information based upon user location selection in ...
DanielStoelb
by DanielStoelb Occasional Contributor III
5 2
Open
I would like to see a more visible choice for languages on the Survey123 form. Right now it's really obscure and tiny...
JenniferZumbado-Hannibal2
by JenniferZumbado-Hannibal2 New Contributor III
2 7
Open
We use Survey123 mainly in web forms. Now since it's possible in Experience Builder to auto-populate the form with th...
EkremCanli1
by EkremCanli1 New Contributor III
1 0
Open
I came across this issue (which appears to be a known problem) when trying to create a Survey123 form for our city's ...
AriLukas
by AriLukas New Contributor III
1 0
Open
Hi,It would be very helpful if feature reports would not create blank space in place of conditional fields that for h...
RafaeldePedro
by RafaeldePedro New Contributor III
2 2
Open
Currently you can draw lines, arrows and add text using the annotate tools in Survey 123. It would be beneficial to b...
PeterMacKenzie2
by PeterMacKenzie2 New Contributor III
1 0