When will ArcGIS for Power Automate be available for government tenants?

Jump to solution
07-19-2021 11:40 AM
COSPNWGuy
Occasional Contributor II

@LindaBeale, @ArthurHaddad, @AnthonyLatini, @Anonymous User. I wasn't sure where this question should live on the Community site as I could not find a product space for Power Automate so I'm sticking it under Power Bi (sorry!). Last week at the ESRI UC it was said in the ArcGIS and Microsoft 365: Better Together seminar that ArcGIS for Power Automate was being released. When is this happening and how do I exactly connect? Will ArcGIS show up under a "connector"? To clarify, we do have a gov (government subscription). I'm not sure much more on the details on the subscription past that. We are very excited by this new product!!

PNWGuy_0-1626719313649.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We submitted to get to General Availability and are working through some additional requirements to get there. We were hoping to be in GCC by now, and we are actively working to make this happen. Realistically I don't see this landing until March, but the bonus is that we may have a new trigger and more actions by then.

That said... you can have your Power Platform Admin create a new Environment that points to the Preview Region, where you will see the ArcGIS connectors. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/create-environment#create-an-environment-in-th...

View solution in original post

12 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @COSPNWGuy !

We will be releasing the connector's soon and they will take some time to propagate to the gov tenants. Optimistically thinking it will be available in 4 weeks to make it through all the hoops and into your tenant. You will be able to search for it as a connection and will see the familiar ArcGIS for Power BI logo. 

I'll post back to this thread as the different hand offs happen and we're excited to see what you'll be able to do with it!

Cheers,

Andrew

0 Kudos
COSPNWGuy

Hi @Anonymous User . Could you provide an update? Still not seeing anything.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are still about 4 weeks out. We have a few backend things to deploy so that it scales properly, then we have Microsoft certification to pass. 

0 Kudos
COSPNWGuy

Thanks for the update @Anonymous User. 

0 Kudos
COSPNWGuy

Hey @Anonymous User. Update? Still not seeing anything.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its in the preview region now and we are running tests now on our final update. Hoping it will be end of this week, or early next week. We held back to make a significant change that will help customers load data into Power BI. This was critical to us, so we waited a bit longer... 

If you can't wait, you should be able to create a new environment in Power Automate that looks at the Preview Region, but keep in mind this is not production, it is preview!

COSPNWGuy

Saw the good news today. What about government tenants? Still not seeing anything. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

On its way... it may take some extra time.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/arcgis/

0 Kudos
COSPNWGuy

Just wanted to confirm if it was still coming to government tenants. I looked at the website today and it is stating: 

PNWGuy_1-1643392996735.png

0 Kudos