Learn about your Esri Startup Program Emerging Partner Event Benefits:
Esri Startup Program Emerging Partners receive two (2) complimentary registrations to each of the following 2018 events:
Esri Partner Conference, (EPC), March 3-5, Palm Springs, CA: esri.com/epc
Esri DevSummit, March 6-9, Palm Springs, CA: esri.com/devsummit
Esri Federal GIS Conference (FedGIS), March 20-21, Washington, DC: esri.com/fedgis
Esri DevSummit DC, March 22, Washington, DC: esri.com/devsummitdc
Esri User Conference (UC), July 9-13, San Diego, CA: esri.com/uc
Esri DevSummit Europe, October 23-25, Berlin Germany: com/events/devsummit-europe
Esri Partner Conference, (EPC), March 3-4, Palm Springs, CA: esri.com/epc
Esri DevSummit, March 5-8, Palm Springs, CA: esri.com/devsummit
Esri Federal GIS Conference (FedGIS), January 29-30, Washington, DC: esri.com/fedgis
Esri DevSummit DC, January 31, Washington, DC: esri.com/devsummitdc
Esri User Conference (UC), July 8-12, San Diego, CA: esri.com/uc
Esri DevSummit Europe, TBD: com/events/devsummit-europe
Benefits gained by participating in Esri events:
- Learn how to expand your client base and serve your existing users more strategically.
- Get exclusive technology previews for a head start in preparing your plans to synchronize with our new products and updates.
- Discover new sales opportunities and expand your network with leaders in the GIS community.
don’t forget to submit your apps screenshots to esri.com/special/submissions to be considered for use in the plenary. We encourage you to review and consider participation in all Esri events, and we hope to see you there.
How to Register:
2018 DevSummit Europe:
To register as an attendee visit: esri.com/events/devsummit-europe/registration
Emerging Partners are eligible for 2 complimentary passes, use promotional code, “Emerging_Business_Partner”. When you submit, you will need to input your customer number and this will be cross checked with the registration team.
Plus, you can use your ArcGIS Developer Subscription Enterprise Level to gain one comp pass to a DevSummit of your choice as part of the subscription benefits. Questions on registration? Email, email@example.com.
2019 FedGIS, DevSummit DC, EPC, and DevSummit Palm Springs:
To register as an attendee: Preview the attached guide for step-by-step instructions.
- For single events visit each registration page individually.
- For FedGIS/DevSummit DC combo registrations go to the FedGIS registration page.
- Only want to register for DevSummit DC? Visit the DevSummit DC registration page.
- For EPC/DevSummit combo registrations go to the EPC registration page.
- Only want to register for DevSummit? Visit the DevSummit registration page
- To receive your complimentary registration select applicable “Emerging Business Partner” from the drop down menu; see examples below.
- “EPC Attendee - Emerging Business Partner Program”
- “EPC & DevSummit Combo Attendee - Emerging Business Partner Program”
- “Dev D.C. Emerging Business Partner Program Registration”
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Esri User Conference: Registration Not Open Yet!
Please carefully read registration instructions. There are two pathways to register, attendee & exhibitor. Have your My Esri sign-in and customer number handy and visit the following link to get started: esri.com/events/user-conference/registration. Emerging Partners do not receive any complimentary passes to Industry Events or Pre-conference Seminars occurring prior to the UC.
UC Passes for Emerging Partners:
Attendee: All Emerging Partner companies receive two (2) full complimentary passes to Esri UC.
Exhibitor: Startup Zone (SUZ) exhibiting details forthcoming.
For those exhibiting that register as an attendee via the startup benefits, you may get an exhibitor ribbon at registration, allowing the exact same privilege to those with an exhibitor badge.
Please wait to register using your exhibitor pass until you’ve received your confirmation email with your dedicated booth assignment.
Questions? Email, email@example.com.
Esri UC Step by step attendee registration instructions for complimentary passes:
For exhibitors, follow the same steps but step 5) select “I’m an exhibitor” and input booth number.
- Each attendee will need to have their own Esri Account. If you do not have one, please create an Esri Account.
- Once you have an Esri Account, go to the UC Registration form and sign in to your Esri Account
- Select if you are registering yourself or someone else
- If you are registering other people, sign into your own Esri account, then click “Registering Someone Else.” Then enter their username and last name. If the correct person is listed, then click CONTINUE.
- Enter customer number with site license. (If your Esri Account is connected to an Esri Customer Number, you can select that pre-populated customer number, or you can select “use another customer number,” then enter it in the open field)
- Select, I am “an Attendee”
- Select the Event(s) you are attending
- UC should be selected if you are attending UC only
- NEXT, select UC Complimentary rate under User Conference Rates
- If your customer number is not showing UC Complimentary as an option…select UC Standard rate under User Conference Rates. At REVIEW & PAY there will be an option to input customer # to receive your comp pass.
- NEXT, then you will complete the required fields on the Personal Info page
- Then click REVIEW & PAY
- No fee will be required, check the box under the notes field, if you consent, check the new box that appears, regarding the cancellation policy, if you agree, click SUBMI.
- If you clicked UC Standard and you should have no fee, select “I should have a UC Complimentary registration under the following customer #_”, click polices and SUBMIT.
- Your registration has now been submit and is pending review. You will receive an automatic email with a link to book your hotel room at the conference rate. You will book your hotel online using this link provided in the email. Each attendee has a personalized link, therefore, only one hotel reservation can be made per link. For hotel questions, please contact the Esri Housing Bureau.
- Questions on registration? Email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Startup team does not have visibility into this system, please work with events directly unless you think our involvement is required.
Future Esri UC Dates:
- July 8-12, 2019, July 13-17, 2020, July 12-16, 2021, July 11-15, 2022