Event Benefits for Esri Startup Program EPN Startup Partners

11-02-2016 09:44 AM
Esri Contributor
3 0 4,206
This blog follows Program Benefits in the Orientation Series

Esri Startup Program Event Benefits:

As part of the benefits package actively enrolled startup partners receive two (2) complimentary registrations to each of the following premier Esri events:

• Esri User Conference (Esri UC), the world’s biggest GIS event, GIS professionals and developers, covering content on how to implement and use the technology across hundreds of thousands of organizations.
  • Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit), designed to show you how to build cutting-edge apps using advanced mapping technology. Network with mapping GIS enthusiasts, access hundreds of technical sessions to deploy web, desktop, and mobile environments. (Plus, global DevSummit's  DC, Europe, and MEA)
  • Esri Partner Conference (EPC), an exclusive annual meeting for Esri's global partners and distributors who are reshaping the world through the application of geospatial technology.
  • Esri Federal GIS Conference (FedGIS), a focused event for government leaders and civic professionals in Washington, D.C. offering partner exhibits, inspirational sessions, training, and networking to showcase how agencies are using GIS to power deeper understanding for effective solutions.

Go-to-market ready startups also receive consideration for low-cost exhibitor opportunities in innovative “Startup Zone” spaces to showcase your product at select Esri events.

Save the Date:

The following events will be held virtually, all others are still TBD:

• Esri Federal GIS Conference (FedGIS), February 22–24, 2021
  • Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit), March 9–11, 2021
  • Esri Partner Conference (EPC), March 15–17, 2021

*TBD (Due to COVID-19, please check the Esri event site for the most up-to-date details):

• Esri User Conference (UC), *July 12-16, 2021, *July 11-15, 2022, (Location TBD - Generally San Diego, CA): esri.com/uc

Important:

• No additional passes to Esri events are included in the program. 
  • Additional pre-summits or training workshops are not included and need to be purchased. 
  • Payment with credit card is required to complete the registration. Payment will be requested via email and required onsite if you are no longer in the program or exceed the allocated pass benefits amount.

Benefits gained by participating in Esri events:

• Learn how to expand your client base and serve your existing users more strategically.
  • Get exclusive technology previews for a head start in preparing your plans to synchronize with our new products and updates.
  • Discover new sales opportunities and expand your network with leaders in the GIS community.

Remember to submit your apps screenshots to esri.com/special/submissions to be considered for use in the plenary. 

How to Register:

Every individual registrant needs their My Esri account connected to their customer number, sign-in with your ArcGIS login, view directions here.

We suggest you sign in to your My Esri account before you begin the registration process (make sure you’re logged out of any other accounts in other windows). Your customer number should be linked to your My Esri account which recognizes your company as a Startup Business Partner within the Esri Partner Network (EPN). Your staff also need to execute this, they can request, or you can associate staff with your customer number via My Esri “My Organizations"->” Users”-> ”Manage or Invite”.

Having trouble? Start with Esri Technical Support, unfortunately the startup team CANNOT troubleshoot My Esri/ArcGIS login.

Additional questions?

Coming Soon - Registration Instructions (generally via My Esri)

Blog Return: Program Benefits. Next: Acceptance & Onboarding.

About the Author
Marketing and technology entrepreneur for the Esri Startup Program. A global program that helps software startups succeed by giving them free three year access to Esri's ArcGIS online services, software development tools, ready-to-use content, training, technical support, global partnership opportunities, and co-marketing to help entrepreneurs starting technology product businesses with a mapping and location component. I build relationships and business with startups, Esri Partners, customers, accelerators and incubators to help them grow, thrive, and leverage the Esri ArcGIS Platform.