AnsweredAssumed Answered

Survey123 Generate Report Error when Attachments Included

Question asked by jjhellman6 on Apr 25, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 19, 2018 by ZWang-esristaff

I am having issues when I try to generate a report in Survey123 with attachments on my feature service. I have a feature with a signature field and also fields to take or attach photos on the end of my report. I am using a feature service to publish my results and collect data, which works great. When I open the survey online under the Data tab to generate a custom loaded report it fails. I have noticed even just by clicking a feature in the default ESRI pop-up window you can print from, there are the same attachments displayed 10 times throughout the print window. In this case I have 10 group sections in my survey, and at the end of each group the same attachments display.  So when I try to generate a report from a custom saved report template, it also fails when attachments are present.

The message is just "An error occurred while generating report." No other details are given.

I have noticed if I add a feature without attachments the report will successfully generate.

A few days ago I was able to get the output report I wanted with attachments included, but now it's been nothing but the same error every time when attachments are involved. I cleared my browser history and data.  I even started from scratch and rebuilt the Survey123 XLSForm.

Thanks for any help!

Josh

Outcomes