2019 Esri Staff and Distributors Top Contributors

01-08-2020 11:45 AM
Labels (1)
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager
12 5 1,627

I want to take a moment and recognize staff and distributors from Esri who have contributed so much to our community. They have done a great job demonstrating the GeoNet Community Guiding Principles by "Being Helpful, Being Human and Being Smart" in their contributions. This list is only a portion of the many that you may see in the community; however, we are thankful for all of our staff as they help make GeoNet a better place.

2019 Top Esri Contributors

Xander Bakker

Kory Kramer    

James Tedrick

Philip Wilson

Derek Law

Charles Convis     

Jonathan Quinn     

Ismael Chivite

George Thompson

Robert LeClair

Shan Sarkar            

Jake Skinner         

Kelly Gerrow    

Mark Bockenhauer

Brandon Armstrong

Owen Evans

Scott Harris

Uma Harano

Noah Sager

Russell Roberts

Thanks again for your continued contribution to the GeoNet Community!

To find more information on the 2019 contest winners please see: https://community.esri.com/groups/geonet-contest/blog/2020/01/07/congratulations-to-our-2019-geonet-...‌ in GeoNet Contest‌.

Tags (1)
5 Comments
About the Author
My role at Esri is the Manager of Community Experience and Programs. As the manager of the community experience team, I support, guide, and help our community managers and am focused on programs to continue growth and enhancement of our community. Outside of work I love the outdoors (in all seasons). You can typically find me skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, or curled up with a good book.