driven crazy by pop-ups

12-07-2021 03:24 PM
davidmarcus
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am using australian "Statistical Area Level 2" arcgis location type to plot data. 

but everytime i mouse over the map, i get a popup, and it gets in the way of interacting or viewing the map

how can i stop the pop-up?

davidmarcus_0-1638919421086.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@davidmarcus - Hello there! My name is Anthony and I am a product engineer on the ArcGIS for Power BI visual. 

This is an area that we have addressed in our upcoming release. There should be a noticeable difference with pop-ups and tooltips in this release (for the better!). Our release is scheduled for December 8th, 2021. In some cases, it might take 24-48 hours for it to roll out to everyone. 

You can confirm you have the newest version of our visual by hovering over the Esri icon in the lower-right hand corner of the map. It should read 2021.2.95. 

Please let me know if our latest update solves this issue for you! 

davidmarcus
New Contributor

Hi Anthony,

thanks for the response. I do have the latest version of the visual. I think the behaviour is better but the popup still comes up even if the mouse is off the visual entirely, and then stays up. 

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

@davidmarcus - Thank you for the update on this issue! The additional item you have mentioned is an area that we are looking to solve as well. I have made a note of this in our upcoming project to see what it will take to solve it. 

0 Kudos