Requirements to use power automate

Jump to solution
08-24-2023 04:41 PM
bryan_hope
New Contributor

Hello 

I have purchased the student version to evaluate arcgis.  I was hoping to use power automate to create feature layers since I have a lot of data inside sharepoint lists and other microsoft resources. Is it possible to do this with a student subscription or is a higher-level subscription required? 

Thank You 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Good Day @bryan_hope  - to expand on @HeatherSmith’s response, you should be able to use the ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate with your student evaluation license if you have a full license of Microsoft’s Power Automate. Microsoft considers certain connectors as third party connectors, and as such requires a full license of Power Automate, here are the details on the different levels of licensing and what they provide.

I hope this helps,

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager

View solution in original post

AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Bryan,

Yes, your ArcGIS for Student Use license provides an ArcGIS organizational account, so you can use it with Microsoft's Power Automate. See Get started with ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate for further information.

You can also post questions about ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate in this ArcGIS for Power Automate Questions board.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
HeatherSmith
Esri Contributor

@bryan_hope I'm not sure how this question became separated from its answer, but please see the response here: https://community.esri.com/t5/learn-arcgis-questions/re-requirements-to-use-power-automate/m-p/13224... 

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Good Day @bryan_hope  - to expand on @HeatherSmith’s response, you should be able to use the ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate with your student evaluation license if you have a full license of Microsoft’s Power Automate. Microsoft considers certain connectors as third party connectors, and as such requires a full license of Power Automate, here are the details on the different levels of licensing and what they provide.

I hope this helps,

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Bryan,

Yes, your ArcGIS for Student Use license provides an ArcGIS organizational account, so you can use it with Microsoft's Power Automate. See Get started with ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate for further information.

You can also post questions about ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate in this ArcGIS for Power Automate Questions board.