Has anyone else had any issues with the pop-ups in the Field Maps app not honouring whats been set in the webmap?
I have a webmap in Enterprise 10.7.1 with a custom pop-up set on a layer. When I open this map in Field Maps, the pop up is just a list of attributes. Its ignoring the custom pop up completely. Anyone else run into this issue?
Sorry you are having this issue. I was wondering how you configure the popup? I was also what happens within Field Maps when you identify a feature, do you see any popups?
Thanks very much,
I am just getting started with publishing for Field Maps and I am experiencing this too, particularly with Conditional Visibility.
Also in the Field Maps web app, the Overview tab is displayed by default, but when I click on the Content tab there is no map displaying, to my surprise. I may have to post that question as it's own topic but I am browsing here first.
Good luck and stay safe, Bill~
Im having the same problem
This is the popup in Map Viewer Beta:
This is part of the formular in Field Maps webapp:
This is the popup in Field Maps Android App
And this is when i edit the feature in Field Maps Android App
So when i see it in Field Maps for Android, it's not the same as on the web applications
I'm curious if anyone found a solution to this as well. I've got at least one layer (the first one) in a map whose pop-up order isn't being honored. It looks like some layers are fine. The forms also appear to be fine in the Field Maps app.
I've also double-checked the order in the JSON and it matches what I've set in the web map. I've tried removing the map in Field Maps several times (it has offline areas).
Hi Joseph, so this was my work around. https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/field-maps/field-mobility/field-maps-and-map-viewer/
It looks like you can configure your popups in Map Viewer Classic and then I think do a save as in Map Viewer and then use that save as map in the field and my pop ups were configured. Hope this helps.
Thanks for that tip, @Anonymous User . Unfortunately, that will wipe out all of the form configuration I've done for working in Field Maps itself. I could re-add that directly to the JSON or code it with the addition of the forms module in the Python API as of 1.9, but that's a lot of work to fix this.
I think at the moment I'm going to let it roll as it is. It's a relatively minor issue for our workflow and doesn't affect the field order in the forms.
Hopefully, it gets fixed in a future release.