Presenting the full agenda for ArcGIS Workflow Manager to help you navigate through our various sessions, this Virtual UC 2020!
LIVE Technical Workshop:
Wednesday July 15th
02:50 pm - 03:50 pm
ArcGIS Workflow Manager: What’s New
The new ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server offers capabilities to help organizations become more productive across ArcGIS. Learn about the new web and desktop experiences, and how quickly you can build your business process into automated workflows to reduce repetitive manual effort and assist with completing GIS and non-GIS work in your organization. We will also compare the capabilities, requirements, use cases, and limitations with the Classic version.
Use the following Booth IDs to!
ArcGIS Workflow Manager - SH-40-02
ArcGIS Workflow Manager QuickLinks:
- Product Page
- Documentation for New Service-Driven Architecture
- Documentation - ArcGIS Workflow Manager Enterprise
- Documentation - ArcGIS Workflow Manager Desktop
- Contact the Team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server 10.8.1 - Introduction and Roadmap
- ArcGIS Workflow Manger 10.8.1
- Take a Survey!
See you there!