What i intend to do is to get all points from Table A that fall within some records of Table B.
- Table A: point geometry. Represents events that occur in certain spots
- Table B: polygon geometry. Represents geographic, non overlapping, areas
- I turn them into feature layers so they can be fed to "select layer by location".
- "Table A layer" is the input feature
- "Table B layer" contains the selecting features
I've checked visually that there indeed exist points in table A that fall within polygons present in Table B, however all i get, when i publish the service, is an empty collection in "results".