Learn what Premium Support can do for your organization

08-14-2018 07:11 AM
Labels (1)
ScottWhittington
New Contributor III
3 0 1,384

Every organization strives to keep its systems running smoothly, but for some, that objective is mission critical.

Learn about the technical assistance level that aligns with your mission critical needs.  This is accomplished through assigned Technical Account Managers, 1-hour initial response to support requests, and 24/7/365 support.  No matter what your GIS needs may be Premium Support is designed to provide next level support for organizations of all sizes and industry.

Perhaps you’re not sure if Premium Support is right for your organization.  We can review your support history and help you better understand if a higher-level support would unlock your organizations potential. 

Using the link below you can learn more about the program and submit your request for additional information at the bottom.

https://support.esri.com/en/other-resources/supportservices#premium/usadomestic

About the Author
I am the Program Manager of the Premium Support Program (PSS). I work within our Strategic Customer Services Team here at Esri. I have a Bachelors in History/Geography from Georgia Southern University, and a Masters in Geography from University of North Carolina at Charlotte.