Issue with webhook http get file when no attachment (Integromat/Make)

Jump to solution
06-28-2022 02:49 PM
ToddFagin
Occasional Contributor II

I have a very simple Integromat scenario: a Survey123 watch survey, an HTTP get a file, and an Email send an email.

The goal is also simple: An individual submits a survey and an email is sent to me with the content of the survey and, when applicable, an attachment. However, that's the problem.

When I include an attachment, everything works perfectly. However, if there is no attachment, I receive a Make message indicating that the scenario Integration Survey123, Email has stopped due to an error and the scenario is deactivated.

The problem is that, without an attachment, the URL parameter for the HTTP get is non-existent ("Invalid URL in parameter 'url'.")

I do not want the attachment to be required, so how do I work around this for the HTTP get a file to only "trigger" when there is actually an attachment? I assume it involves setting up a filter, but as I am brand new to both webhooks and Make, I have no idea how to do this. My attempts thus far have failed.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Router + Filters

IsmaelChivite_0-1656482320019.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Router + Filters

IsmaelChivite_0-1656482320019.png

ToddFagin

Ah. Nice. Thank you. I have accepted this, though I haven't  successfully implemented yet. I feel like I am getting close, but could use extra guidance (very much a newbie to Make).

First, here is a screenshot of my scenario:

ToddFagin_0-1656515629516.png

And for my filters, I have the following:

ToddFagin_1-1656515689488.png

and

ToddFagin_2-1656515709345.png

However, it doesn't run and the log says: The bundle did not pass through the filter.

Obviously, I have not setup my filter correctly.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ToddFagin

Ignore me. I got it!!!

I just changed my filters to {{1.feature.attachments.upload[].globalId}} Does not exist (for no attachments, obviously) and {{1.feature.attachments.upload[].globalId}} Exists (for attachments).

Everything is working!