ArcGISRequestError: HTTP 504: UNKNOWN_ERROR for Survey123 generate report

Jump to solution
04-27-2021 10:52 AM
YuliaMamonova
Occasional Contributor III

None of the reports can be generated because of ArcGISRequestError: HTTP 504: UNKNOWN_ERROR for all of my surveys.

Tags (2)
36 Replies
DarrylAlbert
New Contributor III

Thank you for the update.  Please consider adding the Survey123.com to the ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard so that we can check if it is a known outage.  It would be easier to deal with in these types of circumstances.  Also maybe updating the services outside of business hours? 

Thanks!

miharobarinho
New Contributor

Hi,

for us in Slovenia is the problem still there. No changes, still getting same error. Firewall is set correctly, we are trying to diagnose what causes this error with our local ESRI distributor and your support team. 

If any new idea arrives, please let us know.

Thanks for huge response and updates.

Miha Robar 

0 Kudos
FieldUser1One
New Contributor III

Yes a survey 123 Dashboard of updates would be great.  I've had some of my people unable to access Survey 123 Dashboards with unknown connection errors, which simply resolve the next business day.  Unfortunately, that delay is more than significant downtime for our clients.

RyanDavidson1
New Contributor III

I am having a similar issue, we have been generating reports for over a year from the same survey and suddenly it just refuses to create a report. Strangely i can create reports for other surveys but not the one i use most. If i save the template to my hard drive as a word doc and then load it back in then i get get an error warning 

Error: binde type esriFieldTypeString for question telephone_number is not constist with feature layer field type esriFieldTypeDouble

I understand the issue here but is it possible to change the field type if i created the app in the web designer?

0 Kudos
Aneel_Kumar_M
New Contributor III

Hi all

I am facing similar error 

Aneel_Kumar_M_0-1665563328178.png

our IT team did some change in azure proxy, then onwards this issue coming, any advises ?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
PoCoGIS
New Contributor II

Have you confirmed you can still reach your REST services from outside your domain after the proxy changes?  

0 Kudos
Aneel_Kumar_M
New Contributor III

Now it is working within our network, all working, except reporting. we can submit forms from our mobile devices with VPN. records are storing in our SQL, data is viewable. only reporting is the issue, dont know what went wrong.

earlier, when they configure azure proxy with pass-through, all working, but they decided not to make it pass-through due to some cyber security controls.

thanks

0 Kudos