Select to view content in your preferred language

Error 001378: Tool Available Fonts 10.x is unsupported on Server

12-02-2021 10:25 AM
BrendonRapinchuk
New Contributor

We recently migrated our enterprise server from 10.3.1 to 10.9.1 and are running into issues whenever we try to publish anything to the new server. It always happens after "StatusMessage: Compressing package into SD file"

Below is the message we receive no matter if it is a full project or a blank map with just a shape file added.

"ErrorMessage: ERROR 001378: Tool AvailableFonts 10.x is unsupported on server

ErrorMessage: Failed to execute (Available Fonts).

ErrorMessage: Failed.

ErrorMessage: Failed to execute (StageService).

ErrorMessage: Staging failed"

I cannot find any information on AvailableFonts 10.x and the only info on ERROR 001378 says to replace the tool, but no instructions on how to go about that. Has anyone run into this or have any ideas on things I could try to fix it? I have had a ticket open with support for several days, but so far haven't gotten any guidance about this particular issue.

Thanks.

20 Replies
LeviColdiron
Emerging Contributor

Had to upgrade ArcGIS Server from 10.7.1 to 10.9.1 due to 3rd party software compatibility. Ran into this same problem. This article held the solution. 

It still baffles me that I could go through the entire installation and config of ArcServer and Web Adaptor 10.9.1 and my machine still isn't actually upgraded. 

0 Kudos