ArcGIS Pro 3.2 - Drawing Alerts - Returning STATE_ID Error when editing Polylines

Jump to solution
11-15-2023 12:31 PM
PeteJordan
Frequent Contributor

I've upgraded to ArcGIS Pro 3.2 and found when editing a Versioned Geodatabase located within SDE that I'm now getting this error now:

PeteJordan_0-1700079731406.png

Seems researching it, I'm just finding some information that it could be linked to a corruption of the database somehow or at least something with the linking of the table via SDE.

We've run some maintenance scripts as well as I've relinked the entire table as I have noticed that in 3.2 the New Database Connection has  changed it's look a little from 2.9.

I'm notcing this is happening with several different tools, not just one.  Such as creating a new feature, reshapping, etc.  So I'm not thinking it's directly related to Editing of the Versioned Geodatabase on SDE.

Any suggestions that I or the database side GIS guys can look at to try and resolve this issue?

I'm assuming it's from 3.2, but not 100% sure as I haven't worked in this database for a little over 2 weeks, but I did notice it after updating to 3.2 at least...

Thanks

81 Replies
KarenShaw
Emerging Contributor

I was hoping that ArcGIS 3.3.1 fixed the graying out issue in Attribute Table. I guess it did not. I wonder if greying out issue is related to .SDE connection (two different workspaces).

0 Kudos
PeteJordan
Frequent Contributor

I'm also on 3.3.1.  I've since just enabled editing which solved my issue at least since the post was made suggesting doing that.  I now have also moved off versioned editing and don't have the issue at all because of that.  I still, however, see the STATE_ID=0 error in my notifications as usual, but since I'm not using versioned editing, I don't have any glitches from that error, but I can confirm it is still showing up in 3.3.1...