how do I get the slider for a layer to be on the same line as the layer label

Jump to solution
06-21-2016 07:18 AM
BrianFoley1
New Contributor II

In the picture below, for the 'DynamicMapServiceLayer', the slider is below the label.  How can I get the slider to be on the same line as the label, to the right of it ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

You can add this css rule and it will push the slider to the right of the label if the toc div is wide enough:

.agsjsTOCSlider {

padding: 5px 20px 5px 0;

float: right;

width: 100px;

}

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brain,

You can add this css rule and it will push the slider to the right of the label if the toc div is wide enough:

.agsjsTOCSlider {

padding: 5px 20px 5px 0;

float: right;

width: 100px;

}

BrianFoley1
New Contributor II

Robert,

That did the trick. Now, another question, how can I get the slider to show up on multiple layers ? I appreciate all the help you are giving me.

Brian

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brian,

You do not have ability to adjust the opacity of a just a sub layer in a map service using the TOC.

BrianFoley1
New Contributor II

Robert,

That’s a bummer. My user’s will just have to get used to it. Thanks for the quick reply.

Brian

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Brian,

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Correct Answer" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos
BrianFoley1
New Contributor II

I'm getting closer.  Is there a way to separate the color image and the text for a layer ?   I want the text to warp, but don't want it to show up under the image.  I want it to be under the existing text.

0 Kudos