Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Viewer for Javascript - Application Builder

01-06-2012 11:58 AM
AdamDrackley1
New Contributor II
As we're seeing new Builder applications be released for the Silverlight and Flex Viewers, are there any rumblings of plans to release one for Javascript?  I'm aware that ArcGIS.com has a JS Web Application Builder, but the Silverlight Builder has the great ability to integrate custom-created widgets (Add-ins) into generated applications.  Has anyone seen/heard anything about a user-friendly way of spinning up Javascript API Web Apps with the option of including Custom Widgets?
0 Kudos
30 Replies
MarkYerington
Occasional Contributor III

Eric,

Maybe you have this up and running, but could you explain a little more as to what is going on.  When I downloaded I just put the site on the web server and converted to an application in IIS and everything works, except.  Any widget that you have configured with the builder has the wrong path to the config.json file for the widget.  The widgets show up but they just spin like they are trying to load.  To resolve this you need to delete everything in front of the main "Config.json" that is in front of the widget folder so all should look like the following.  Everything in front of the widgets needs to be deleted.

widgets/BasemapGallery/config_Select a basemap.json

0 Kudos