Select to view content in your preferred language

flow with ArcGIS connectors stopped working

a week ago
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor III

Some of my flows stopped working this morning (7/31) around 8am. Most of them have not been modified in months. I cannot figure out why they wouldn't run when I trigger an update. These are critical flows for us, as we use those to commicate with citizens/employees about our 211 reports, as they get updated.

I just opened a ticket with ESRI. But also posting here perhaps anyone here have some insight?  @SeanKMcGinnis , @AnthonyLatini Was there an recent update to ArcGIS connectors or AGO? 

Appreciate any help. 

Nataliya

23 Replies
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

We had issues with some overnight too, we refreshed our credentials on the connector and they seem to be working again, have you tried that?

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor III

@RobertAnderson3 Thank you for the suggestion. Yes, I tried that and got some of the flows to work. But then they stopped working again. And the flows have been randomly working here and there, more often not working then working. I'm working with support now, had two calls, but no solution yet.

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Darn, that's such a pain. Please keep us posted on any solutions of information you get from support!

0 Kudos
cepsgis
New Contributor II

I'm having a very similar issue. I keep getting told I have an invalid redirect URI.  @SeanKMcGinnis , @AnthonyLatini any suggestions. 

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

Hiya! So for this error, you may need to modify the application that was created in your ArcGIS Enterprise instance. Please ensure you have the following URIs set in the application in your content. 

Also - I am assuming that you are on Enterprise since it is asking for redirect URIs. 😀

0 Kudos
NigelCharman
New Contributor

We've been seeing the same behaviour. Our flows have been working for months and now only work 5 or 6 times before stopping. This started around 31/7.

The flow can be restarted by stopping and starting it (which sets up a new webhook). 

After restarting the flow, the Webhook Info in the ArcGIS REST Services Directory shows Active = True.

After 5 or 6 occurrences, it shows Active = False and the Power Automate flow is no longer triggered.

Notification Status shows:

Invoked TimestampInvoked Successful?Server Response
1722919397046NoAccepted
1722922711316NoAccepted
1722924234883NoAccepted
1722924322882NoAccepted
1722925670649NoAccepted
1722925961796NoAccepted
0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I wonder if it's a similar issue to this thread? The OP on that thread has had BUG-000169725 attached to their case.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-for-power-automate-questions/power-automate-drops-both-azure-an...

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I just discovered another flow that I have had issues with like this, since July 31st at 10am Atlantic time it has not worked, I have refreshed the connections in this time but it hasn't triggered the "when a feature is updated in a layer" since 9:56am, the next edit was 10:07am and it hasn't triggered in a week now.

EDIT: So while the reset of the credentials didn't work, I noticed on my trigger that the selected layer was showing it's ItemID, I repicked it from the dropdown list of layers and it seems to be triggering again. However, the feature updates that happened between 9:56am July 31st and today (August 8th) at 10:52am when I updated my flow did not register at all and I have to deal with those manually.

0 Kudos
NigelCharman
New Contributor

Keep your eye on them. We're finding that they work 5 or 6 times after a restart and then stop again.

0 Kudos