Select to view content in your preferred language

flow with ArcGIS connectors stopped working

a week ago
NataliyaLys
Occasional Contributor III

Some of my flows stopped working this morning (7/31) around 8am. Most of them have not been modified in months. I cannot figure out why they wouldn't run when I trigger an update. These are critical flows for us, as we use those to commicate with citizens/employees about our 211 reports, as they get updated.

I just opened a ticket with ESRI. But also posting here perhaps anyone here have some insight?  @SeanKMcGinnis , @AnthonyLatini Was there an recent update to ArcGIS connectors or AGO? 

Appreciate any help. 

Nataliya

23 Replies
michael_vetter
Occasional Contributor

That's the same behavior that I'm experiencing. I periodically check the settings and reactivate the webhook if needed. I know it's a terrible workaround, but until the issue is resolved it's the best solution I've found.

CESPEDESLUISITD
New Contributor III

The same thing happened to me today. I updated the Active=True last night. It ran today one time and it stopped. I checked the webhook and it was False. I updated it and the messages started again.

Hopefully as per Anthony, they find a solution or a workaround as we have inspectors that are relying on these messages on a daily basis.

0 Kudos
AnthonyLatini
Esri Contributor

Hello @TL2 @NataliyaLys @michael_vetter @NigelCharman @CESPEDESLUISITD - Thank you for posting this information. We have a number of reports of this issue and are attempting to pinpoint the root cause of this error. 

As a note, there have been gradual rollouts of the ArcGIS connectors over the last few weeks with the last of this phase being the ArcGIS Enterprise connector. The ArcGIS connectors started this process during the week of the 2024 User Conference (roughly July 17th, 2024). We are trying to determine if there is a correlation between this deployment and the issues that everyone in this thread is experiencing on July 31st since that would put it at a 14-day token expiration period. 

Please bear with us as we try and solve this issue! Thank you for your patience! 

RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

@AnthonyLatini I have some flows with ArcGIS actions that still seem to work fine, using the same connection, it's only the flows I have that are triggered by the ArcGIS connection that I can't get to run, and it doesn't give me any errors (though it seems others might be having a different experience so I'm not sure if that helps). 

0 Kudos