Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArcGIS Online Ideas

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity (3251 Idea Submissions)
Sort/Filter :
Open
When adding new users in ArcGIS Online, it would be great to have the new members added to certain groups by default ...
DerekFarr
by DerekFarr New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated yesterday
1 1
Open
Hello, I help assist GIS users within my organization and have noticed the ArcGIS Online login boxes continuously tri...
Veronicampbell
by Veronicampbell New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated Monday
1 0
Open
Idea: Allow users to set conditions for displaying content elements (text, charts, images, field lists, etc.) in popu...
HollyTorpey_LSA
by HollyTorpey_LSA Occasional Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated Friday
3 0
Open
When filtering a feature service using a field that has a domain, the only filtering option is to choose from the dom...
RobBlash
by RobBlash Occasional Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated Friday
2 0
Open
Our group regularly needs to snaps points to one another in ArcGIS Online. Every time the user opens the web map in t...
ChristinaToth
by ChristinaToth New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated Thursday
0 0
Open
Hi!Just would like to bring  the issue of view count to your kind consideration that it well look nice to display the...
Faiez
by Faiez Occasional Contributor II
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated a week ago
1 0
Open
The new AGOL Content format does not display the basic sharing setting at the bottom of the item card like the previo...
JackMatthews
by JackMatthews New Contributor
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated 2 weeks ago
0 1
Open
I was looking to use a URL in the popup of our plantation layer to launch Survey123 and pass the geometry across, but...
LindsayRaabe_FPCWA
by LindsayRaabe_FPCWA Occasional Contributor III
0 1
Open
The group layer needs an option to be expanded at the start. The group layer loads as closed and you can't see the ma...
TimLohnes1
by TimLohnes1 New Contributor III
4 0
Open
Currently, any user with a custom role cannot be designated as a collaboration coordinator. The only roles that are p...
Deborah_Roth
by Deborah_Roth New Contributor II
1 2
Open
Thank you for including the FGDCGeoAge font in ArcGIS Online for labels as suggested here. Would it be possible to in...
KansasGeologicalSurvey
by KansasGeologicalSurvey New Contributor II
36 4
Closed
It can be very difficult as an admin to create a new map/app/dashboard/experience builder only to realize you didn't ...
SpatialSean
by SpatialSean New Contributor III
2 2
Open
Similar to how we can change sharing or categories for items on the Content page, please add the ability to manage ta...
Joshua-Young
by Joshua-Young Occasional Contributor III
3 0
Open
I joined a related table to its point layer. The related table has attachments for inspection photos.  The fields com...
Kevin_MacLeod
by Kevin_MacLeod New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated 3 weeks ago
1 0
Open
Background: I currently run a script in AGO Notebook that appends 2 feature layers together (they have the exact same...
Gilestex
by Gilestex New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Online Ideas Last Updated 3 weeks ago
2 0
348 Subscribers

Idea Submission Guidelines

We love hearing from you about how to improve our products. To learn how to submit a valid idea, please review the Submission Guidelines