We will be moving forward with a release of My Esri on Wednesday February 6th at 5pm (PST). Please see the below key enhancements and fixes that will be included.
My Esri Release Items
- The discontinued status has been added to Term Licenses in View License Summary.
- Users who are granted Assign Permissions (My Esri Admin) will now receive an updated confirmation email that contains a link pointing to detailed information that overviews My Esri admin responsibilities. Initially this document will only be available in English, but we will provide it in other languages as they become available.
- Resolved the issue where users with 'View Training permission' where unable to see the Training report.
- A text field option has been added to the email delivery process part of the License Esri Products workflow.
- The output JSON file name for ArcGIS Enterprise Portal has been updated to include File ID and date.
- The issue where the Generate Portal for ArcGIS workflow was returning a 504 error for large customers has been resolved.
- The issue in Manage License Files where the ‘Created by’ field was coming back blank for Portal license files has been resolved.
- Resolved the issue where authorization numbers that were added to an existing licensing file where not displaying.
- Resolved the issue where the 'Contact My Administrator' option was not displaying.
- Resolved the issue where filters weren't working for translatable fields in the Licensing Files report.