A reminder that even though the 2020 Esri International User Conference is more than eight months away, the call for presentations is open. The Esri User Conference presents a unique opportunity to share your GIS success story with your peers from the global user community. The deadline is November 8, 2019. Our committee will evaluate your abstract and make selections based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process. Your presentation should tell an inspiring story that illustrate how you are using Esri GIS technology to positively impact your community and/or industry.
Eligibility and requirements:
- All submissions must be in English and include the following:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or fewer)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and email information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (500 characters or fewer, including spaces): Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- Keyword set (list only 3–5 keywords): Keywords are used to organize presentations into appropriate sessions, so choose words that clearly describe the main ideas of your work.
The information you enter will be published on the website and on the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering. Avoid using words in all capital letters. All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Here are some of the topics we are interested in this year:
- Emergency response
- Analytics/Big Data
- Real time/Internet of Things
- Artificial intelligence
- Water quality
- Water reuse/Recycling
- Water resources
- Watershed management
- Hydrologic/Hydraulic modeling
- Regulatory compliance