A recent problem has surfaced regarding one attempting to view and print their feature report once submitted. The issue has been ongoing for approximately a month or so. I have provided workarounds for users but have not been able to pinpoint the cause. I will try to explain the issue the best I can along with what I have done to attempt to resolve it.
When a user navigates to https://survey123.arcgis.com/surveys and clicks on a survey, it navigates to the overview page. Depending on the user, he or she clicks on "Total Records" or "Data" to view submitted surveys. This is where the problem arises. If you view Photo1 attached to this post, only one repeat tab appears, total records shows 47, and no data. One of the few ways to force the data to appear is to refresh the browser window. If you view Photo2 attached to this post, you will see there are actually 20 records, not 47. Photo3 shows the other two ways (circled in red) one can navigate directly to view data without having to refresh the page.
This problem is not survey specific, at least based on our perspective. Every survey created within our organization has developed this issue. Some of the steps taken to try to resolve the issue are:
- Had users clear cache and cookies from their browser. Same results.
- Asked which browser was being utilized. In this case everyone was using Google Chrome. Tests were also conducted using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. Same results.
- Logged in on different computers, to include outside of the organization. Same results.
- Believing it may be a template issue, deleted a survey all together and re-published it using the new XLSX template in Survey123 Connect v3.10, which is the method of development for all our surveys. Same results.
- One user accessed it using an IPad. Same result.
- Accessed other surveys not created by our developers. Same results.
- Our organization also has a Portal that we have developed some surveys for testing in that environment. Same results occur.
The workarounds mentioned in paragraph two seem simple enough, but when we have many users that are experiencing this issue, we need to determine the cause and fix the issue. Since I have been unable to find a similar post to this one, I can only assume it has to do with our profiles created within the organization. I will mention that the creator of a survey does not see the problem. Everything appears normal unless navigating to someone else's survey.
If anyone has any ideas or a solution, please feel free to comment. I'm all ears at this point. Thank you.