Roberts Custom WAB Widgets

12-31-2014 11:28 AM
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
475 Replies
AnthonyKeogh1
New Contributor III

Hi Robert, thanks for replying, that's useful to know.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-FfGbgR253rTy
New Contributor III

Hey, if you're looking for ideas, I'd love to be able to do an advanced search and/or edit features based on coordinates I type in, rather than the existing options...

GabiVoicu
Occasional Contributor

Could eSearch have mailing labels added - please - to be considered as Parcel Notification widget?

Thank you

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gabi,

The PublicNotification template uses custom print templates to achieve mailing label and I do not intend to host custom print services and templates that eSearch users will use to achieve mailing label functionality. So no, this will not be added to the eSearch.

0 Kudos
ThomasWeitzel
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

Are you releasing these widgets under any particular open source license - Apache, MIT, LGPL, etc.?  If not, what are the terms for use?

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

They all are under the Apache license. I have found that I failed to include that in the source code for many of them but I go on record now stating that they are released under the Apache license.

0 Kudos
ThomasWeitzel
New Contributor II

Good to know.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
ReginaldoPaderon
New Contributor III

Hi rscheitlin ( again ) ,

Sorry Robert, I am a fan and regular user of all your widgets ( FV and WAB ).  I just started with WAB and I slowly migrating my Flex apps to WAB.  That means , your FV widgets to WAB too 🙂

Just one issue I am having with eSearch.  When I am using "IN" operator in my expression with Integers I am getting "The value entered is not valid"  but not so with Strings.  I simulated the same with your Flexviewer eSearch and it is working fine.

I am using WAB for ArcGIS Dev Ed 2.1 and eSearch downloaded from this thread.

Thanks,

Eggie

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Eggie,

Looking at my code I can not see why this would be happening. I have code in place to test if the expression is a string then it ill wrap all values with a single quote:

/*If the expression is an IN Statement and the the value is a string then
replace the user defines comma seperated values with single quoted values*/
if (queryExpr.toLowerCase().indexOf(" in (") > 0 && queryExpr.toLowerCase().indexOf("'[value]'") > -1) {
//replace the begining and trailing single qoutes if they exist
eVal = eVal.replace(/^'|'$/g, "").replace(/,|','/g, "','");
}

So the check is if the layers expression has '[value]' then it is a string expression.

i.e. the config_Enhanced Search.json has

"sqltext": "DOCNAME = '[value]'",
"operation": "stringOperatorIs",

0 Kudos
ReginaldoPaderon
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I may not have made my query clear.

My issue is with an Integer data type.  No issues with Strings. Strings are working fine.

From the widget:

SQL Statement:

REFNO IN ([value])

Thanks Robert ...

0 Kudos