List of the latest enhancements and changes:
- Fixed a issue with identifying using the point tool and having the "return geometry for zoom" as false
Previous enhancements and changes:
Check the "Older enhancements or changes.txt" in the download for a complete list.
- If you are hosting this widget on a https server, then make sure you change all your excludelayer urls to https. Failure to do so will result in widget failure.
- Specify which layers are to be identified
- Format the fields for identify layers
- Configure links and link icon
- Close result popups after a number of seconds of losing focus
- Choose which layer to identify in the widget UI using drop down list
- Specify layers to be excluded from identify operation
- Choose to only identify configured layers
- Replace null values with empty strings
- Configure default symbology for identify results
- Specify Visible, Top, or All layers to be identified.
- Option to Keep Identify Active
- All Identify geometry types are configurable
- Option to use map time