Understanding the Value of Esri Technical Certification (UC 2018 Spotlight Talk)

07-18-2018 08:18 AM
Labels (1)
AaronZureick
Esri Contributor
3 0 681

Thanks to everyone who joined the 'Value of Esri Technical Certification' spotlight talk.  With the growing global talent shortage, access to qualified individuals to strengthen your organization and serve your customers is paramount.

• Leverage Esri Technical Certification to enhance your personal and organizational brand
  • Independent studies show the value that certification brings to performance, efficiencies and responsibilities
  • Stay current, stay connected and share your certification successes using Esri resources, groups and websites
About the Author
My career at Esri began in 1999 and I currently work in Training Services where I manage the Global Training Program. The Global Training Program consists of several programs: International Training Program (ITP), Global Training Council (GTC), Esri Technical Certification Program and the Esri Training Customer Advisory Board. All Global Training efforts are focused on developing a global strategic vision with Esri Training, Distributor Training organizations and our customers to ensure timely, consistent, and world class training opportunities to Esri students worldwide. Our vision is to foster and build distributor relationships, ensure that training curriculum is relevant globally, ensure that delivery methods are contemporary and relevant, and to ensure that global training revenue streams can be maintained and grown. My work at Esri began in Technical Support in 1999 and over the following 12-13 years I worked as a Premium Support Analyst, Technical Support Team Lead, User Advocacy Group Program Manager, and eventually became the Support Services Operations Manager responsible for the strategic development and tactical operations of Domestic Technical Support. In 2012 I was afforded the opportunity to move to the Training Services Team and continue to learn more about training and our global operations.