Esri Presentation Icons

12-17-2019 05:11 PM
JeffDeWeese
Esri Contributor
31 22 16.7K

Interest has been expressed within the Esri community with having Esri provide a set of icons for building presentations, particularly those involving conceptual IT architectures. Esri recently released an initial set of "Esri Presentation Icons" which can be used to develop conceptual architecture diagrams to provide a unified view of GIS deployments. Attached is the initial set of icons that are being provided for customer usage.

The intended use of this icon set is to enhance PowerPoint presentations by illustrating core GIS concepts. These are not intended to be used for schematic drawings or highly detailed workflows.

Tags (1)
22 Comments
About the Author
I joined Esri in 1998 and I am currently a senior Enterprise Solutions Architect within Esri's Implementation Services Department. I have over 30 years of experience leading teams, supporting sales initiatives, providing technical management, architecting systems, implementing systems, evaluating technology, and providing technical consulting to meet customer business objectives.