Select to view content in your preferred language

This Week Only: 15% off ArcGIS Drone2Map

11-15-2023 08:37 AM
Labels (1)
ReanneBarrette
Esri Contributor
2 0 302

Happy Geography Awareness Week, everyone! 

I just wanted to make sure you saw that Esri has a special offer this week on ArcGIS Drone2Map for US customers: Get 15% off ArcGIS Drone2Map (Standard or Advanced) in the Esri Store with promo code GISDAYDRONE15. It’s all in honor of Geography Awareness Week and GIS Day, of course.  

If you’re new to Drone2Map, you can learn more here. For details about the offer and any conditions, please visit this ArcGIS Blog post. If you have any questions, you can always ask me below. Thanks! 

drone2map-offer-1200x1200.jpg

About the Author
Solving problems is my passion. Once I received my M.B.A. in Marketing from the University of Redlands, I realized how important problem solving is to marketing and decided that’s the direction I needed to shift my career. I love seeing what our customers problems are and connecting them with the right product to solve them. It is fascinating to see web page metrics with Adobe Analytics and follow new customers through the marketing funnel with Pardot and Salesforce. Customers come from a variety of industries and locations, finding the right messaging to show them the value of our products is an exciting challenge that is constantly changing and evolving. The best thing about marketing is that there are always new problems to solve.