Issue with geoprocessing execution

10-26-2017 11:08 PM
akshayloya
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I've published 'Tabulate Area' geoprocessing tool and I'm consuming that in my web app builder application.  

Following the code:

var graphic = new Graphic(this.routeResult.features["0"].geometry, symbol);
var features = [];
features.push(graphic);
var inputFeatures = new esri.tasks.FeatureSet();
inputFeatures.features = features;
//inputFeatures.fields = this.routeResult.fields;
var params = { "in_zone_data": lulc, "zone_field": "Class_Names", "in_class_data": inputFeatures, "class_field": "RouteID", "processing_cell_size": 20 };
gp.submitJob(params, this.displayTrack);
When I run this I don't get any result or message. I checked in ArcGIS manager logs under info it gave me below error messages:

Error executing tool. Tabulate Area Job ID: j8822b5cab7714b4e9d90a6e6f01e3190

Error executing tool. Tabulate Area Job ID: j8822b5cab7714b4e9d90a6e6f01e3190 : ERROR 000735: Input raster or feature zone data: Value is required ERROR 000735: Zone field: Value is required ERROR 000859: The required parameter Input raster or feature zone data is empty, or is not the type of Composite Geodataset. ERROR 000859: The required parameter Zone field is empty, or is not the type of Field.
Error executing tool. Tabulate Area Job ID: j10c2e8adc70e46289b218fca918a0c84 : Invalid value for parameter Input raster or feature class data - Details : Invalid JSON for GPFeatureRecordSetLayer or GPRecordSet datatype
Can someone please help me with this?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Just wondering... is it possible to use a MapService as raster? Shouldn't that be an ImageService. But that is not the problem here. What I understand is that your features are created from a graphic. The features require a zone field to distinguish between the different zones (even if you might have only one zone). The feature will not have a field called "Class_Names" or at least that is what I suspect.

akshayloya

zone field should be from raster file. My raster file has "Class_Names" in it. This works completely fine with ArcMap. I will try using image service instead of this. 

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

Just to clarify; in ArcMap you used your raster file ("https://domainName/arcgis/rest/services/sterl/13thOct/MapServer/14") or a local raster? 

0 Kudos
akshayloya

I tried using image service, still same issue. Secondly, my client doesn't have image server so can I still publish it as an image service there?

I tried with local raster on ArcMap 10.5.1.

0 Kudos
XanderBakker

To publish Image Server you will need the Image Server role (Enterprise), so if the client does not have Image Server, that is not an option. As you notices using a local raster is not the same as using an image service or map service. You will probably have to implement some mechanism that the server has access to the raster. You could probably create a geoprocessing service with a local raster and use that instead.

0 Kudos
akshayloya

Didn't understand the part of using local raster? How to do that?

0 Kudos