Clip And Ship can not download

10-12-2012 02:46 AM
anjelinaponker
New Contributor
I,m using Clip And Ship but  client can not download output.zip although the output.zip exist in arcgisjob. what should I do?
0 Kudos
10 Replies
ShingLin
Esri Contributor
What kind of client are you using?
0 Kudos
anjelinaponker
New Contributor
What kind of client are you using?

Hi
My client use flex viewer 3.
Regards
0 Kudos
anjelinaponker
New Contributor
Hi
Any solution?
0 Kudos
ShingLin
Esri Contributor
Sorry to get back to you late. Which version of server are you using?
0 Kudos
ShingLin
Esri Contributor
I tried ArcGIS Flex Viewer 3 on 10.1 server and have no problem to download the zip file. How do you set your operational layers and widget for the Viewer.
0 Kudos
anjelinaponker
New Contributor
I add a mapservice that contain downloadable layers in my config.xml
The "output.zip" generate in this address:

C:\arcgisserver\directories\MyDefaultFolderjobs\clipandship_gpserver\j3fdde405c46e430f9f04aba3575a9bf5\scratch\scratch.gdb\output.zip

But the widget can not download it in client's browser. is above address ok? what is wrong in my server?
0 Kudos
ShingLin
Esri Contributor
The zip file should be saved under the scratch folder of the arcgisjob, not scratch gdb. That's why you cannot obtain the zip file from the Viewer. Check your model, make sure the output is written to %scratchworkspace%\output.zip, not %scratchgdb%\output.zip.
0 Kudos
anjelinaponker
New Contributor
The zip file should be saved under the scratch folder of the arcgisjob, not scratch gdb. That's why you cannot obtain the zip file from the Viewer. Check your model, make sure the output is written to %scratchworkspace%\output.zip, not %scratchgdb%\output.zip.

Hi
I checked my model, it has %scratchworkspace%\output.zip

When I run extract widget in my application (flex) and after that I check the arcgisjob directory, there is just an output.zip file in my scratch.gdb folder and original scratch folder has not any output.zip!!!!!, but it has 3 subfolders(scratch.gdb, scratchFolder and ZipFolder).
What is wrong?
0 Kudos
JorisBak
Esri Contributor
Hi
I checked my model, it has %scratchworkspace%\output.zip

When I run extract widget in my application (flex) and after that I check the arcgisjob directory, there is just an output.zip file in my scratch.gdb folder and original scratch folder has not any output.zip!!!!!, but it has 3 subfolders(scratch.gdb, scratchFolder and ZipFolder).
What is wrong?

Try using the default path that is used in the 10.1 extract data tools: %scratchFolder%\output.zip. That solved this issue for me (I also used %scratchworkspace%\output.zip).
0 Kudos