Unable to connect ArcGis pro with Snowflake

Jump to solution
09-01-2023 03:42 AM
MatteoMazzeri
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am having issues connecting Snowflake with ArcGis Pro. I have installed the ODBC driver and followed all the steps but I am still getting a database connection error as visible in the picture.

The authentication is via Microsoft SSO which looks like is working because I am able to validate the connection through the app but then I get the error.

Do you know how I can fix this?

Thanks a lot.

Snowflake.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Hello.  We have experienced a similar problem with both ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap when installing version 18 of the ODBC driver.  When we installed version 17, connections could be created.  Sincerely, Jay

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Hello.  We have experienced a similar problem with both ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap when installing version 18 of the ODBC driver.  When we installed version 17, connections could be created.  Sincerely, Jay

MatteoMazzeri
New Contributor

Are you using Snowflake as connection platform or SQL server? Snowflake ODBC driver is version 3.1.0 

0 Kudos
RudraniChakraborty
New Contributor II

Hello, Maybe you can check the below documents for requirement with ArcGIS Pro 3.1 to connect to Snowflake database

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/databases/connect-snowflake.htm

0 Kudos