Jump to solution
04-06-2020 08:50 AM
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

The online help specifies:

Note:
At ArcGIS Pro 2.4, this function is only supported for file geodatabases.‍‍

Is this still the case at 2.5?

You can add a sequence to an enterprise gdb.....

Kory Kramer

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi Joe,

I've confirmed that this is currently only supported for file geodatabases.  We agree that the documentation is misleading and will be updated.  The team has been working on a way for this to work with enterprise geodatabases but that is more complex than working with file geodatabases so is not yet complete.  We'll be sure to keep the documentation updated as further capabilities are added.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Hi Joe,

I've confirmed that this is currently only supported for file geodatabases.  We agree that the documentation is misleading and will be updated.  The team has been working on a way for this to work with enterprise geodatabases but that is more complex than working with file geodatabases so is not yet complete.  We'll be sure to keep the documentation updated as further capabilities are added.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

Thank you Kory.  There are few of those little gotchas that I stumble upon from time to time.  If you don't mind, I'd like to post them here on the forum with your attention.  That way the user community gets informed as well.  If you prefer a different procedure, just let me know.  Thanks again.

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos