Workforce Issues

08-04-2020 08:20 AM
PayneRingling
New Contributor III

We are using Workforce pretty extensively to generate work order tickets and integrating with survey to manage timesheet data. We've been experiencing frequent issues where it simply won't lets us generate tickets. etc.  My colleague is on with ESRI support. I'm just wondering if other users have experienced similar large scale Workforce issues. The strangest thing is that its periodic and not consistent outages.

Today for example we can pull data from AGO but can't fully edit it. Add/Delete doesn't work. Editing the attributes does.

33 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Yasotharan Tamil - can you record a HAR file when you open the project?  Please email it to ArcGISWorkforce@esri.com, this is our feedback alias.

Craig

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

HeloYasotharan Tamil - something else to check is that the itemID in the operational layer in the web map matches the itemID in the Workforce project.  We've seen this scenario also.

Craig

0 Kudos
YasotharanTamil
New Contributor

Hey Craig I have sent the dev tools log on. I have looked at the item IDs the project has the same item ID as the dispatcher layer but when looking at the dispatcher web map the item ID is different.

0 Kudos
JasonBaker6
New Contributor

Recently ran into the same blank screen issue, after inspecting the page, there was a render error. After following the error, the page was looking for a layer ID. After going through AGOL Assistant, I added a /0 at the end of the URL for assignments and a /1 at the end of the workers layer reference in the map. 

IE: https://services3.arcgis.com/somenumber123/arcgis/rest/services/workforce_someothernumber123/Feature.../1

After refreshing the page the project worked.

0 Kudos