Select to view content in your preferred language

Related Tables

12-18-2019 10:56 AM
MichelleDuncan2
New Contributor III

Is there a way to view related tables/info in Workforce?  I can see the table in the AGOL Dispatcher/Worker maps but I don't see the table when viewing the map through the Workforce web/mobile app.

Thanks,
Michelle

Tags (2)
12 Replies
AnthonyRyan
New Contributor

I would also like this implemented for the web application. I am currently working on a Complaint Tracker. We are looking to have complaints possibly submitted via Survey123. I was hoping to use Workforce for one or a small few personnel to assign the complaints to which ever specific division or divisions they need to go to. The dispatcher role looked great for this, until I found out it does not work with related tables. Our current structure would be the complaint is a feature class. The information about who it is assigned to, along with status and completion date, is in a related table. Any one complaint could have multiple divisions to work on them, along with different sub complaints or remediation, which would be in a related table. So far, I have not found another Esri platform to do this via web. 

0 Kudos
April_Kibby
New Contributor

I would also love to  be able to access data in a related table viewable in the Dispatched Web App. We have setup workforce for a handful of waste water treatment plants and most of the wwtp asset data is stored on the related table level. Larger assets and system processes make up the features on the map. We currently are using the assignment name to populate the related asset list and the description for the assignment to list the assignment. Really isn't ideal and leaves no room for creating a list of tasks within the description.

0 Kudos
KellyArmstrong
Occasional Contributor II

We store all of our maintenance / inspection data in a feature's related table.

It's more than frustrating that in Workforce, there is no way to point Workforce to save all of this assignment/maintenance/service data in the related tables.  It just creates another feature service with all the data......