Workforce Project Search DOES NOT WORK (when searching assets)

04-13-2021 06:40 AM
TRDSYSTEMS
New Contributor II

Greetings,

Is there a bug on ArcGIS Workforce search? I have configured my dispatcher webmap to search using the assets added to the map (see attachment1). The search settings are honored in the dispatcher map used when setting up workforce project (see attachment2) but upon Opening the workforce project, searching by asset name does not work (see attachment3). Grateful if someone can provide some assistance on this.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello, the search in Workforce does not work the same as the search in the Map Viewer. It doesn't provide a dropdown list of search options, nor does it perform the search as you type.

I can confirm search does work with the search for assets; please make sure you hit enter/return to initiate the search.

TRDSYSTEMS
New Contributor II

Greetings Craig,

Thanks for your response. It worked!! You were absolutely correct in your assumption as I expected it to work like MapViewer; providing the Asset suggestions as I type. Once that didnt happen, I never proceeded to press Enter/Return. Pressing Enter results in both the address search and the asset search results. Once again, thanks for this, perhaps sometime in the further workforce will be outfitted with the locator-like behavior for the asset searches. Thanks again, cheers!

0 Kudos