Select to view content in your preferred language

No Layers Found to Pass from Workforce to Field Map

04-08-2021 08:43 AM
MollyWatson1
Frequent Contributor

I am trying to configure a new ArcGIS Workforce project with Field Maps using the Advanced tab in the Workforce project.  When I select a Workforce Field to pass to the Field Maps Layer, I get a message that there are 'No Layers Found.'  My assignments layer has editing permissions enabled and is saved in the Field Map web map. The Field Map Web Map also has the setting enabled to use in Collector and Field Map.  Any ideas why I can't link my Workforce field to my Field Map layer? I have successfully done this with another Workforce project.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Molly, I'd say the first place to look is in the web map you are planning to use in Field Maps - ensure the feature layer you want to use has editing enabled.

Craig

0 Kudos
MollyWatson1
Frequent Contributor

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the reply. The feature layer has the editing settings enabled.  I think the issue was a corrupt web map. I made a brand new web map and added the assignments feature layer (with editing settings enabled).  Now I am able to integrate my Workforce project to my Field Maps map. I'm not sure why the original web map became corrupt. 

0 Kudos