Assignment Read field

Jump to solution
03-31-2021 12:26 PM
David_RonaldSuárez_Urresti
New Contributor III

With the new update of ArcGIS Workforce and the new hosted service structure, what happened with the Assignment Read field?  I was using that field to check if user open the assignment.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello, unfortunately, no. It is something we can look at addressing as part of the move of Workforce into Field Maps, so we can support an actual read or acceptance receipt.  But, with the new schema, there is no way to do this. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

We removed the field as the move to Offline didn't make it feasible to continue support for this field.

We are interested in other ways to support this - is the value of that field just to determine if the user opened the assignment? Is there more you'd like to do?

Craig

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

Hello CraigGillgrass, that is right. We onlyuse that field to determine if the assignment was delivered and opened by the user. We use it on a emergency scenario to reduce the radio communnication.

Is there a decrecation date for Workforce classic projects?

0 Kudos
New Contributor III

Hello @CraigGillgrass , any idea how I can do it with the new schema? a work around? It is really important for us, we already have it in producction.

Best regards 

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello, unfortunately, no. It is something we can look at addressing as part of the move of Workforce into Field Maps, so we can support an actual read or acceptance receipt.  But, with the new schema, there is no way to do this. 

0 Kudos
Brady
by
New Contributor III

Thanks for this post. I was only wondering about it this morning as I found my FME archiving process was missing this field after a Classic migration last week. 😀

0 Kudos