New Workforce - Migration from Classic, Worker issue

Jump to solution
01-10-2022 02:47 PM
BrianMcMills
New Contributor II

We recently migrated from a Classic Workforce project to a new Workforce project.  It was working fine and we could access the Project and the Users tab (workers/dispatchers).  Suddenly today we are not able to open the project or the users tab.  We believe we tracked the to the Workers table since we can see there was an Edit to tow of the Workers on the last day we could access the project. We are not able to determine what caused the edit error or how we should go about fixing it.  

I've attached a copy of the error message we get from the webpage development tools.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BrianMcMills  Is there any chance someone turned off editor tracking for the feature service? The "editDateField" is a property on the layer that is checked by the Workforce web app and it appears that is undefined. It can become undefined if editor tracking was disabled on the layer. You can check this by going to the feature service item details page -> Settings tab.

AaronPulver_0-1641860838109.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@BrianMcMills  Is there any chance someone turned off editor tracking for the feature service? The "editDateField" is a property on the layer that is checked by the Workforce web app and it appears that is undefined. It can become undefined if editor tracking was disabled on the layer. You can check this by going to the feature service item details page -> Settings tab.

AaronPulver_0-1641860838109.png

0 Kudos
BrianMcMills
New Contributor II

Hi Aaron,  This was it, we had removed the check box the other day. I checked the box again and the Project was fine after that.

Thanks for the response, it was a big help to us.  I will remember not to do this in the future.

0 Kudos