Pop-ups in the web app builder ArcGIS Online

Jump to solution
04-13-2015 03:00 AM
JohannaPihlblad
New Contributor

Hi, I have enabled, and configured pop-ups in my web map but the web app I built with the builder does not show them. Any ideas how this can be fixed? its called Skogaryd Preview map if you wanna have a look.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohannaPihlblad
New Contributor

Hi,

I actually just found the problem. It seems the coordinate widget "blocked" the pop-ups when it was set to a different coordinate system then WGS84. I have no idea why yet, but hope to get that sorted to, for now I just have it showing coordinates in WGS84. I originally wanted it to be in Swereff99TM (3006; the local national system), but then it will not let the widget be set to "move mouse to get coordinates" but only to "click map for coordinates" effectively disabling the pop-us.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Johanna,

What web browser and version are you using (i.e. Internet Explorer 9)?  I tested with:

IE 10

FireFox 37.01

Chrome 41.0.2272.118

All of them worked correctly.

screen1.png

JohannaPihlblad
New Contributor

Hi,

I actually just found the problem. It seems the coordinate widget "blocked" the pop-ups when it was set to a different coordinate system then WGS84. I have no idea why yet, but hope to get that sorted to, for now I just have it showing coordinates in WGS84. I originally wanted it to be in Swereff99TM (3006; the local national system), but then it will not let the widget be set to "move mouse to get coordinates" but only to "click map for coordinates" effectively disabling the pop-us.

StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

Johanna,

Here is a discussion about this issue that may shed some light on things.

WAB Coordinate Widget Disables Popups

-Stan