Select to view content in your preferred language

Utility Network Data Editor in Web Application

Tuesday
rohanrajan_hms
New Contributor III

What would be the optimum architecture for enabling feature edits (Insert, Update) both geometry and attribute of Utility Network Assets through Web Applications for field editors. I am looking for a solution that can be scaled to more than 50 field data collectors. I am aware of Editing and Branch Versioning widgets available with ArcGIS JS API and in the Experience Builder environment. 

I would like to know if anyone has achieved this to enable data collection through web application.

Any advice or help would be most appreciated.

Thank You

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnthonyRyanEQL
Regular Contributor

With your data collection, how much of the rules are you going to implement for your deployment? Is it just adding a few assets and then deal with connectivity, dirty area validation, etc as a back office function?

0 Kudos
rohanrajan_hms
New Contributor III

Yes, Exactly

We tried editing on a new version created on the experience builder widget and then created feature, but the contingencies are hindering the record creation. So I would like to add a geometry with just the Asset Type , Asset Group and some more attributes like Address etc. and the connectivity and validation done in office.

0 Kudos
PierreloupDucroix
Occasional Contributor III

I have encountered the same problems, editing in a web context, even for simple drawing or attribute editing, does not work. Contingent values ​​are not honored, and domains by subtype only work with the use of subtype group layer.
I guess we will have to wait for the release of the new Web Editor, announced soon for ArcGIS Enterprise (11.3?)

0 Kudos