Select to view content in your preferred language

B_Subnetwork_Summaries error when applying asset package

Jump to solution
07-29-2024 05:24 PM
PierreloupDucroix
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I have the following errors when trying to apply asset package in an enterprise geodatabase :

The asset package has the following errors (27/27):
                      Item              Field  OID        Value                           Message  Level
0   B_Subnetwork_Summaries  network_attribute    4  Asset group  Network attribute does not exist  error
1   B_Subnetwork_Summaries  network_attribute    5  Asset group  Network attribute does not exist  error
15  B_Subnetwork_Summaries        filter_name    1   Asset type  Network attribute does not exist  error
16  B_Subnetwork_Summaries        filter_name    2   Asset type  Network attribute does not exist  error

My B_Subnetwork_Summaries looks fine :

PierreloupDucroix_0-1722298736907.png

I did not have any issue in 3.3 but had to revert to 3.1 due to the incompatibility with Field Maps.

ArcGIS Pro 3.1.6 was used to create the UN locally, then to export the Asset Package in version 6 and finally to apply it to my enterprise Gdb. DB is Postgres 14 and eGdb v11.1.0.41833

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor
If you use 3.3.1 version of the untools, you can create a v6 un in Pro 3.3 We added that two weeks ago.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
If you use 3.3.1 version of the untools, you can create a v6 un in Pro 3.3 We added that two weeks ago.
0 Kudos
PierreloupDucroix
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Mike, once again !

It works great with the new parameter in the Stage UN toolbox.

Though, it would have been great to release this tool before the announcement that V7 will not be compatible with Field Maps and that we need to use pro v3.1 to create V6...

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

I know, but it did us a little time to get it working and test it.  

0 Kudos