Apply Asset Package on UnTools/Pro 3.3 requires UN vesrion 7 - is there a way how to run on Version 6?

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

I am working with Pro 3.3 and AGE 11.2 and noticed that when run the Apply Asset Package in 3.3, it requires the UN Version 7 - which can´t be here so far, since the Create Utility Network Tool / Stage Network Tool (from UNTools) creates in the eGDB just UN version 6 since it´s latest version supported on AGE 11.2

VHolubec_1-1715700833911.png

Isn´t there a way how to enable/force this combination in Applying Asset package (Pro 3.3, AGE 11.2 and UN version 6), without needs to downgrade the Pro?

Thank you.

Vladimir
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Regular Contributor

If you want to apply an asset package to a v6 UN, you must be using ArcGIS Pro 3.0 - 3.2 (ideally Pro 3.1).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

If you use the tool to deploy an asset package to a mobile or file geodatabase it will deploy a v7 utility network. The utility network knows to create a utility network at v6 when deploying to an enterprise geodatabase and it is connected to an ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2 Portal, so this is likely an issue with the UN Tools from ArcGIS Solutions.

PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Regular Contributor

If you want to apply an asset package to a v6 UN, you must be using ArcGIS Pro 3.0 - 3.2 (ideally Pro 3.1).

0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank you for answers @PaulLeBlanc1@RobertKrisher!

Vladimir
0 Kudos
NadiaAlami
New Contributor III

Hi, have you managed to solve this problem? because I've also encountered it.

0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @NadiaAlami, yes I´ve installed ArcGIS Enterprise 11.3 (it was released yesterday). It works there. If you have older Enterprise, you have to use, as @PaulLeBlanc1 and @RobertKrisher  mentioned, older version of the ArcGIS Pro.

Vladimir
0 Kudos