Unable to update web survey when publishing from ArcGIS Survey123 Connect

Jump to solution
02-14-2024 12:43 PM
JoseBarrios1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I am having problems updating surveys from Connect. The changes are not published. It publish from connect with no errors but the changes are not reflected on the web form. I try with several surveys and all got the same behaviour. The esri support document (https://support.esri.com/en-us/knowledge-base/problem-unable-to-update-and-publish-surveys-from-arcg...) point the cause to the items been moved to another folder in ArcGIS Online but the items were never moved. I did check the ownerFolder item id and it keep changing everytime that update the form content. Any suggestion???  Connect Version 3.19.104

Thanks,

JB

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoseBarrios1

Update: For some reason adding a new question(text) did push the updates to the web form. Changing juts the label content  and calculations did not work for me!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you make sure this is still on when Publishing?

DougBrowning_0-1707944584103.png

0 Kudos
JoseBarrios1

Hello Doug,

Yes. it is on. I just publish a very simple form to test and it works. I try several of my other forms and don't work. Not sure what it is going on!

JoseBarrios1

Update: For some reason adding a new question(text) did push the updates to the web form. Changing juts the label content  and calculations did not work for me!

0 Kudos