Jump to solution
06-16-2021 02:44 PM
newwollyka
New Contributor III

I am trying to create a new survey using a blank survey

However, when I click create I ma getting an error

"Unable to create a new survey. Hide details

Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined"

What could be the problem? I even tried to publish a survey from Survey123 Connect and it doesn't publish any form . Using ArcGis online trial subscription
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @newwollyka,

Are you using ArcGIS Online or Enterprise?

Can you confirm you account type, do you have an paid subscription and ArcGIS organization, or are you using a trial organization?

What account permissions and licences does the user account you are signing in with have in your org, is it a creator?

Regards,

Phil.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
newwollyka
New Contributor III

And it just worked by itself after several hours! I can upload surveys using Connect or create them using the editor on the web

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @newwollyka,

Are you using ArcGIS Online or Enterprise?

Can you confirm you account type, do you have an paid subscription and ArcGIS organization, or are you using a trial organization?

What account permissions and licences does the user account you are signing in with have in your org, is it a creator?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
newwollyka
New Contributor III

Sorry, I edited the above post.

We are using ArcGis online trial subscription and trying to following-up with the tutorials

0 Kudos
newwollyka
New Contributor III

And it just worked by itself after several hours! I can upload surveys using Connect or create them using the editor on the web

FranciscoPerdomo
New Contributor

I’m getting the same error when creating a new blank survey from the web app.

I also tried using Survey123 Connect, but it doesn’t publish any form, it stays loading indefinitely.

I have a paid subscription .

Is there a known solution to this problem?

0 Kudos