TypeError Cannot read properties of null (reading current version

Jump to solution
10-04-2021 10:39 AM
RafaelCelaya
New Contributor
Hello my name is Ralph has anyone seen this error before? It happens when I enter a filter. An error occurred while applying the filter. TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'currentVersion')
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @RafaelCelaya

If you are applying a filter to a field in a repeat we have an issue logged regarding this error. We are working on a fix for the issue, in the meantime please feel free to reach out to Esri Technical Support and have them attach you to BUG-000143323 to track progress on the issue. 

Thank you,
Zach

View solution in original post

15 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @RafaelCelaya

If you are applying a filter to a field in a repeat we have an issue logged regarding this error. We are working on a fix for the issue, in the meantime please feel free to reach out to Esri Technical Support and have them attach you to BUG-000143323 to track progress on the issue. 

Thank you,
Zach
RafaelCelaya
New Contributor

Thank you Sir, I will reach out to Eris Technical Support.  

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having this issue when trying to filter by related data within Survey123. Does anyone know if there has been any update on this?

FredMitchell
New Contributor III

I am also getting this error trying to filter data in Survey123 but not in a repeat. TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'currentVersion'). @ZacharySutherby are there any updates on this?

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @RafaelCelaya @Anonymous User @FredMitchell

We have a fix for this issue in plan for our 3.13 October update, the fix is currently on our survey123beta website. If we may ask, please test on https://survey1232beta.arcgis.com and let us know if the behavior is still present there. 

Thank you,
Zach
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot access this webpage... it gives the response :"Hmmm… can't reach this page".

FredMitchell
New Contributor III

There's a typo in the link from Zach...remove the 2 before beta and it will work!

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It works great! 

0 Kudos
Travis_GIS
New Contributor

This is not working for me even in the Beta website. I'm no longer getting the error when trying to generate the report which is great...but the report output doesn't seem to apply the filter appropriately. Here is my applied filter and the resulting output in the report where it is still showing all audit records despite my filter (I only want to see audit info for 2021):

Travis_GIS_1-1635202653922.png

Travis_GIS_0-1635202589235.png

0 Kudos