TypeError Cannot read properties of null (reading current version

Jump to solution
10-04-2021 10:39 AM
RafaelCelaya
New Contributor
Hello my name is Ralph has anyone seen this error before? It happens when I enter a filter. An error occurred while applying the filter. TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'currentVersion')
16 Replies
Travis_GIS
New Contributor

This is not working for me even in the Beta website. I'm no longer getting the error when trying to generate the report which is great...but the report output doesn't seem to apply the filter appropriately. Here is my applied filter and the resulting output in the report where it is still showing all audit records despite my filter (I only want to see audit info for 2021):

Travis_GIS_1-1635202653922.png

Travis_GIS_0-1635202589235.png

0 Kudos
Travis_GIS
New Contributor

FYI, the Audit Date filter is within the repeat, the DateReport filter is not. Also, the filter works and is applied in the attribute table, however, when I run a report, the filter is not applied.

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @Travis_GIS 

This might be an known limitation, by default, the report will show the filtered records in the parent table, and all the related records of them in the related tables. 

You could use a where filter in your report template to filter the record in the related table, here is the syntax: ${#layername | where: } ... ${/}

Please let me know if this is not the case.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @ZacharySutherby  

I had some clients today that tested with this beta version and now the filters are working just perfect! 

Thanks

0 Kudos
FredMitchell
Occasional Contributor

@ZacharySutherby yes! I just tested my survey and it works great in the beta website. When will this release be available on the main site?

Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi @RafaelCelaya @Anonymous User @FredMitchell 

The fix for this issue is now available on the production website, if it is possible please help us verify the fix, and let us know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is working for me. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos