Survey123 Inbox Query Error

Jump to solution
03-29-2018 05:45 AM
JoshHabel
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

I am getting the following error when I try to refresh my inbox. "Code 400 Cannot perform query.  Invalid query parameters."  I have double checked my query statement and it is okay.  The field names match perfectly and when I ran the query under the REST service it worked as well.  This does not make sense because it was working fine previously and then it stopped. The only thing that has really changed from when it was working is that i copied the survey to a new survey using the create new survey option.  Even still the query works when tested from the new Rest.  I have attached the xlsx file.  The form is setup so that when the inspector sets the Quick_Pick field to Set Return the survey will show up in his inbox.  My query is Quick_Pick = 'Set_Return'.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Josh

0 Kudos
11 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Stephanie,

Deleting the query expression should reset the query to 1=1 (get all).  Just to confirm, you did redownload the survey after altering the Inbox query and publishing (so that the new settings are applied)?  If so, it sounds like something may be wrong with the query function of the feature service.

0 Kudos
MohammadTawbi
New Contributor II

Hi  @JamesTedrick ,

I'm facing same issue after refreshing the inbox Error 400 popped up "cannot perform query" knowing that I didn't apply any query expression to the inbox, and this error appear only after I added repeats on row 76. Please Advise