Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 fails to publish with message about layer(s) with 64 bits e...

Jump to solution
Tuesday
CarlBeyerhelm1
New Contributor III

A survey failed to publish with the message "Invalid definition.  Sync is not supported on layer(s) with 64 bits e..."  The remainder of the message was cut off, so I was unable to see it.  See the attached image.

This is a new one on me.  Does anyone know what the issue is, and what the remedy is?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RyanUthoff
Regular Contributor

If you’re publishing to ArcGIS Enterprise, you might be able to see the full error message in the ArcGIS Server Manager logs.

In general, Esri does not support sync capabilities on tables with 64 bit ObjectIDs. I wouldn’t think that would apply to Survey123 though, but that’s the first thing that came to mind when the error stated 64 bit. https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/sharing/analyzer-error-messages/00411-value-contains-a...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RyanUthoff
Regular Contributor

If you’re publishing to ArcGIS Enterprise, you might be able to see the full error message in the ArcGIS Server Manager logs.

In general, Esri does not support sync capabilities on tables with 64 bit ObjectIDs. I wouldn’t think that would apply to Survey123 though, but that’s the first thing that came to mind when the error stated 64 bit. https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/sharing/analyzer-error-messages/00411-value-contains-a...

0 Kudos
CarlBeyerhelm1
New Contributor III

Thanks for your reply, Ryan.  The link you provided confirmed what I had just then discovered by running the Analyzer tool in Survey123 Connect, which called out an esriFieldTypeDateOnly field as being of Critical severity.

The funny thing is that the esriFieldTypeDateOnly choice was made directly from the bind::esri:fieldType column picklist in Connect, so Connect is offering a field type choice that Analyzer calls out as Critical for surveys that will have sync capability.

In any case, I was able to publish after changing the field type to esriFieldTypeDate.  Thanks!

0 Kudos