Select to view content in your preferred language

Survey123 Create Report in Power Automate Error

04-18-2023 05:55 AM
RalphPlummer
Occasional Contributor

Hello

I'm in search of suggestions or ideas one why this problem keeps happening.  I thought I had the workaround for it, but apparently it is not.  Here is the error I keep seeing when the create report is triggered.  It is random and has no rhyme or reason.

Create report will show:
RalphPlummer_0-1681822128631.png

The problem isn't the upload file from URL, it is the create report step.  It doesn't generate the report due to the missing token and causes the Upload file from URL to fail since there is no file to upload.  When I pull up the raw output, this is what it says:

{
    "statusCode"200,
    "headers": {
        "Vary""Origin,Accept-Encoding",
        "X-Frame-Options""SAMEORIGIN",
        "Strict-Transport-Security""max-age=63072000; includeSubdomains; preload",
        "X-Cache""Miss from cloudfront",
        "X-Amz-Cf-Pop""DFW56-P1",
        "X-Amz-Cf-Id""Jo1GzdsXyLwoO__lWIXWWj6MlMyvx2EYcpgs0R0Vgxo0gi8Ufi4tLg==",
        "Timing-Allow-Origin""*",
        "x-ms-apihub-cached-response""false",
        "x-ms-apihub-obo""false",
        "Date""Mon, 17 Apr 2023 21:55:22 GMT",
        "ETag""W/\"5b-Mp2PQ3TXpicAGnrU8UOXH5yC4vQ\"",
        "Via""1.1 2685f5b632da4ffa2ee376ec1418d378.cloudfront.net (CloudFront)",
        "Content-Length""91",
        "Content-Type""application/json"
    },
    "body": {
        "error": {
            "message""Missing required parameters: \"token\"",
            "code""001"
        },
        "success"false
    }
}

I originally thought it was because of my organization's login credentials expiring and that I needed to refresh my connections every week.  This seemed to have worked for a few weeks, but started happening again.  So that theory went out the window.  Please help.  Thank you.

Bill
8 Replies
CarlisleHaworth1
Regular Contributor

Hi Bill, I am also experiencing this recently and not sure how to troubleshoot it. I had different errors manually generating feature reports today as well, but eventually got past that. I am going to reset my Survey123 connection in PowerAutomate to see if that is related to the token error, but will be following your post in case a solution is found.

AleSym
by
New Contributor

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem. Is there a proper solution for getting always a valid token for these connectors?

Thank you in advance

Alexander

0 Kudos
KenBouchard
Regular Contributor

Same here, since yesterday, I'm getting the : "Missing required parameters: \"token\"" error on a flow using the S123 create report action.

Any clue anyone?

Thanks,

Ken

0 Kudos
LisaMondt
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. The flow was working fine then last week started giving the:  "Missing required parameters: \"token\"" error on a flow using the S123 create report action.

Has anyone found a solution to the problem?

Thanks, Lisa

0 Kudos
ColForbin
Frequent Contributor

I am having the same issue.  Any solutions yet?

0 Kudos
Martin-E1
Emerging Contributor

I'm also having this same issue.  It is really frustrating.  I originally found the solution was to edit the Survey123 connection and sign back in every 2 weeks and this kept it going, however as of today that no longer seems to work and my flow is repeatedly failing at the create report step.  

Did anyone find a solution to this?

0 Kudos
ColForbin
Frequent Contributor
NourSalamJMT
Occasional Contributor

Same issue but in ArcGIS Enterprise with a custom Survey123 connector.

0 Kudos